View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 09:30 PM
yerp
Regular 'Geeker

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

i made the jump to Energy 7/28 from MR6 and i have to say, this ROM is the sickest, most complete custom ROM that i have flashed when it comes to performance and aesthetics. i installed the pimp pack also and it enhances/compliments the stock theme well.

but, i have found that battery life is horrible.....my phone can barely lasted the day with minimal use. i took it off the charger at 9:30am....10 mins browsing, 1 hour bluetooth stereo music, NO calls, and 3 txts put my battery below 30% by 4pm....if i had actually used the phone, it surely would have died. i tried searching the thread for others input on battery life, but ppcgeeks is acting funny right now. i'm thinking maybe i have a bad flash(and yes i hard reset after flashing)...so i might reflash tonight in the hopes that it 'fixes itself'. is anyone else experiencing poor battery life on this ROM?