View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:48 PM
dcd
VIP Member

dcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIPdcd is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
First of all you elitist ass munch....perhaps you didn't read my post carefully....or I didn't state it clearly enough. After running apps....and making sure everything is closed with HTC Task and of course the normal method through Settings ....only having HTC home running.....there is no reclaim of RAM.

Once again....phone starts at 24MB after reboot. I use the phone...threaded SMS, PIE, Messaging (EAS), ICS, HTC Home, HTC Task.....that's it. I stop all programs....of course HTC Home and HTC Task still run. 10.94MB RAM.....no reclaim....stays at that level until I reboot.
youre an idiot and you dont belong anywhere near ppcs or technology. im an elitist ass much with 23mb free after running for 24 hours. i run everything you run except for htc home.

htc home is your problem. if you knew how to read you wouldnt be crying that nobody will help you when this has been covered in thread after thread since the titan came out.

i am really curious if the other htc device's forums have been plagued with whiny little kids with no troubleshooting skills who hate their device because of a peice of software called htc home, or if we are stuck with all the morons in the titan community.

Last edited by dcd; 10-25-2007 at 01:54 PM.