View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 07:08 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

NRG I was wondering, I use a cab called InboxExtender it was originally designed for mobile 6.1. I used it on my Moto Q and still use it on your ROM. It adds mark all as read in my inbox. It makes it so I don't have to go to each email and mark it as read. Is there anyway to add this to your ROM? I wonder if anyone else would use it or if someone knows of another way to mark all emails as read with out the cab I would love to know.

Thanks and I love your ROMs but I'm sure you know how great it is with out me saying it. Thanks man and stay cool I know its hot out there in Vegas at least its a dry heat.