View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 06:41 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
damn i wasnt able to flash the new rom via sd method just now. the other day i formatted my 8gb sdhc card with the fat32 settings and default allocation size and unchecks quick format, what did i do wrong? i extracted the rar to my root sd directory, went into bootloader and breifly saw it say image not found then it went into serial mode
See? THAT'S why I'm waiting to get home. Just busting. I know SD flash is possible, but 729 will only be my 3rd(!)flash so I'm still learning the PC flash. I am really enjoying the learning process from this incredible community!
I think NRG cooks some crack into his builds cuz I'm already addicted! Good luck with your issue, I'll "lurk" and learn.