View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 05:57 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
3 ROMs just for your guys... 3 times... ummm 4 devices... 12 ROMs

You're welcome

Dude.. are you gonna ask that question every single release ? Find a way to turn it on if it bothers you that much...

It's in there... you just cant get to it for some stupid reason. I'll have to look into this....

NO MORE! Oh noeees! lol It'll come back eventually...

It's just you.. lol

What problem ?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb8lakeshow View Post
Ok, people, quit yer' *****in'.

HKLM\SOFTWARE\OEM\INITPROV\PHONESETTING

Make sure

ItemCount = 3

and

ItemName3 = Roam Only

If you look further down, the Roam Only option is there, but listed as ItemName5. For some reason there are only 3 in the dropdown so this will have to do for now.

Do a soft reset and go back to Phone > Services > Network Service > Get Settings and you can select Roam Only.

Note, this will force your connection to only roam and that means 1x on VZW and possibly Alltell. You may still be able to get EV on Alltell.

I'd cab it, but NRGz said I'm a .
Thank you.
You are rigth but the problem it's many people arround the word rigth now are used 7/28 or 7/29 and many of them don't have experience for it and ths most of the ROM have on it because it's is necesary in other countries the prepend with the 1 in the beginning it's not necesary so this ROM it's so important because it's working in all the word.