View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:19 PM
codyppc
VIP Member

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
who's sprint 2.16 rom is working good? take poll and reply to thread.

i just want to start by saying mine is working fine. i have had no dpad problems, no phone lock ups, no problems connecting to exchange, no problems with bluetooth turning off, and it seems that my bluetooth sounds better. although i have only used bluetooth about an hour a day for the last two days.

i know that these problems have filled the boards on many forums. i want to know how many have had good luck with this update. know one ever post the good stuff. we just hear about the problems. i no it is not perfect,but is it all that bad?

this thread (and poll) results maybe helpful in letting sprint/htc know that thay failed, if that be the case.

please take a second to vote. reply as well.

thanks, cody

edit... before you vote try this... Turn BT on and let your device go to sleep. Turn the power back on and try to use your D-pad. It shouldn't work.

i thought i was all good with the update untill now. darn it. looks like i'm going back to dcd's roms.

original post about this... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=12

Last edited by codyppc; 10-25-2007 at 02:07 PM.