View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 04:05 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Holy $h17 thats a lot of work you've been putting in. I guess you were well rested after your vacation. 3 roms in three days you're a true madman!
3 ROMs just for your guys... 3 times... ummm 4 devices... 12 ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
@ anyone helping examine the music tab issue

It's fixed on 7/29 Standard! Everyone can chill, unruffle your undergarments -- it's all there. Repeat, Shuffle, Properties, End World Hunger, Add to Playlist, Audio Booster -- Sweet!

NRGZ -- You've outdone yourself once again, working overtime to push out all these great updates. Nobody I know does it better -- thank you.
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
does this have Data Roaming Allow?
Dude.. are you gonna ask that question every single release ? Find a way to turn it on if it bothers you that much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skruff77 View Post
so is myphone back in 7/29 rom??
It's in there... you just cant get to it for some stupid reason. I'll have to look into this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgeniX View Post
Icons on the start menu can be moved by simply tapping and holding on them - NO MORE? in 729
NO MORE! Oh noeees! lol It'll come back eventually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sha04 View Post
is it just me or did all of the updated roms disappear from the download site
It's just you.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
The 7/29
Still with the same problem I hope NRGZ28 help us.
What problem ?!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.