View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 04:02 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgeniX View Post
any one...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
@ anyone helping examine the music tab issue

It's fixed on 7/29 Standard! Everyone can chill, unruffle your undergarments -- it's all there. Repeat, Shuffle, Properties, End World Hunger, Add to Playlist, Audio Booster -- Sweet!

NRGZ -- You've outdone yourself once again, working overtime to push out all these great updates. Nobody I know does it better -- thank you.
Hi there.

May you plase help me with this because in the 7/29 have the same problem.

After my last post I instaled 27 and the 28 have this problem in phone Settings.
In 27 we had nine row's for programing our TP in settings-services but in 28 NO!!!!
The list on 27: Location Settings,Voice Privacy, Roaming, TTY Mode,Time Synchronization,Switch NAM, Automatic Prepend, Roaming Alert, DDTM Mode.

With 28 Settings-Services:
Location Setting, Voice Privacy, Network Service, TTY Mode, Time Synchronization, Switch NAM!!!
And the rest?
How can we resolve this?