View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 03:51 PM
krazy_about_technology
PPCGeeks Regular

krazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good workkrazy_about_technology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to krazy_about_technology Send a message via Yahoo to krazy_about_technology
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

I am using the SYS and XIP shared by Da_G's for 23016 with platform rebuilder based kitchen. The SYS had most of the modules containing recmoded files of themselves inside them. Da_G said it happened because when it was dumped, recmod.exe was in IMgfsTools folder and it recmodded every module as it dumped. I deleted all the recmoded files from inside the modules leaving the modules alone.

But now my ROm does not goes any further than the Windows Mobile splash The splash appears, phone makes a beep once but the second beep never comes. Usually along with the second beep, the message to setup device appears.

Somebody please help, what should i try?

UPDATE: Got it working with the 21928 shell32.exe. The 21935 is not compatible anymore to create hybrid roms i guess

Last edited by krazy_about_technology; 07-29-2009 at 03:56 PM.