View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 04:12 AM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I got a solution on my own with more options... but thanks anyway. I read the PM but had to think about an answer.

Your phones are just weird... lol I have NO IDEA what could have made the ROM stop booting on your phones. I have not been able to find a definitive answer as to WHY VZW phones are so touchy. I will try to "flatten" more modules for tonight's release though just for you guys. So try it and let me know..... it's all I can do :/

I HIGHLY doubt it's a ROM problem.... Sounds more like a... umm.. personal problem. lol

What "sim thing" ?!

You wont get that if you stop installing the carrier cab...

After my last post I instaled 27 and the 28 have this problem in phone Settings.
In 27 we had nine row's for programing our TP in settings-services but in 28 NO!!!!
The list on 27: Location Settings,Voice Privacy, Roaming, TTY Mode,Time Synchronization,Switch NAM, Automatic Prepend, Roaming Alert, DDTM Mode.

With 28 Settings-Services:
Location Setting, Voice Privacy, Network Service, TTY Mode, Time Synchronization, Switch NAM!!!
And the rest?
How can we resolve this?