View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Gilliland
PPCGeeks Regular

Gilliland is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm having a number of software issues after updating my phone. I reinstalled most of the same apps, and most of them came up just fine. But several are failing.

1) Pocket Stock Center. This app loads and runs just fine, but it is unable to connect to the internet to get its updates. I've removed and reinstalled it, but the problem persists.

2) Live Search. This app fails with a program exception as soon as it loads. Again, I've removed and reinstalled, but the problem persists.

3) Virtual Earth. This app also failed with a program exception. I haven't tried reinstalling yet.

4) IBM Sametime IM. I'm probably the only person around here that uses this one, but it, too, is showing connectivity problems.

Incidentally, internet connectivity (both phone and wifi) seems fine for all other apps, so it's not truly an internet issue.

Has anyone else encountered any of these? Has anyone solved them? Is there anyone who has any of these running successfully on the new ROM? Thanks in advance for any input.