View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 07:01 AM
Krayziepop
Regular 'Geeker

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop
I haven't had any serious bluetooth issues as of yet with the update - aside from my callers suggesting that its not any better than before. HOWEVER, if I use the headset to make a call the headset connection will often drop just as the other line picks up. If I hit the answer/VC button on the headset after it drops, it will reconnect again just fine - but the person on the other line gets irritated after chanting HELLO, HELLO, HELLO for a few seconds...

So for me, the new rom is in "meh" status. Though most of you need to stop complaining... this is a "Maintenance Release" after all... there were no feature additions promised here.

To the individual with the download issues, like I said try a download manager.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Its a program that allows you to resume/accelerate your downloads... give it a try, or try the new link hay112 posted a few back.