View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 07:11 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhel View Post
i can't really figure out how to word this for searching but since i installed this rom i have a orangish pixel line above and below my start button on the taskbar. is there any fix for this? if i switch back to my previous rom it looks just fine, also a cooked one. any perhaps in relation to that my HTC task button doesn't work most of the time the icon switchs like the menu is out to close apps but the window doesn't fly out. any help would be greatly appreciated
Which exact rom are you using? MY personal or one of the others, cuz if you are running my personal there is not a HTC task button(That is why I say flash rom, hard reset, soft reset). I use the Quickmenu. When you hit the icon in the top left it open quick menu. When you hit the word Start in the task bar in open the start menu.
There is a meter above the task bar that is for the battery.
There is a meter below the task bar for memory.
Those are meters. Read back through this thread and it tells you how to get rid of them.
The HTC task button you are refering to?

This post has been thanked 1 times.