View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:18 AM
muyoso
Regular 'Geeker

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
"They" didnt do anything. If people's phones are getting screwed up, its because the CONSUMER chose to update their phones. You can take your phone to a sprint store and have them update the firmware for free if it is too tough of a task for you to handle, or if you are having some unforeseen problem due to something you have done to your phone.

As for the people whining about memory, there are 2 options. One is that you have a defective phone. The other is that you installed a program which is eating the memory. Seeing as how myself and a myriad of other people have NO memory problem whatsoever, I tend to believe its because you installed a million programs and have your today screens filled with a thousand things.

Personally, I have SPB weather, HTC Home and IM+ on my today screen. When I startup, I have 22.89 MB free. I am logged into IM+, signed on to aim. NEVER do I drop below 15MB free, even when running Opera Mini and Resco File Explorer and IM+ at the same time. If you start your phone and you have under 20MB free, you have got to either have a bum application or have loaded your phone so full of crap.