View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 04:13 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Despretly tying to tether laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Ok, let me be clear. I was responding to his first post about tethering via usb to activesync. Using wmwifirouter through Wifi is different. To tether via Wifi using Wifirouter you only need wifi on your pc to tether and dont need Activesync. If you want to use Phone as A modem via your usb cable with internet sharing you DO need the activesync drivers.
i dont need you to be clear, just read better... the only reason he even asked about activesync was because he wondered if he had to sync the file into the device... Technically, he doesnt say anything about usb tethering, but if hes trying ICS thats his only choice(usb), so ill retract i guess..

i gave him other options for tethering and when i questioned the AS part you chastised me for it... when in fact we were both right AND wrong