View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 12:59 AM
hay112
PPCGeeks Regular

hay112 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i have to agree with DCD i've never heard so much whining in my life.....

oct 22nd comes around everyone bitches that its not here yet and what they're gonna do/say to sprint, it comes out the next day then everyone starts crying about rev a and gps not included, well you got the damn bluetooth and alarm fixed and that's what sprint promised us, so live with it.

Now today all i'm hearing is newb questions on how to install a rom and people crying about memory issues. Well guess what the thing only comes with 64mb or ram, you knew that when you bought it. And if you've ever had a windows device in the past you should know that only about 22 to 28 of that is going to be free after a reset. I think that so many people are caught up in monitoring how much free ram they fail to realize that they dont even use the small free amount they do have.
I use jbed and palm messaging and pie all the time and unless i'm opening a page in PIE that has 11ty billion pics then my memory never goes below 5. I think some people need to jump over to the iPhone and try something thats a little more user friendly and less customizable....

/rant

cliffs: quit crying