View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 04:11 PM
heartisall
Regular 'Geeker

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Battery life is in the toilet, not that TP battery life is good anyways.
But, i have lots of crash issues, and it is really laggy for me.
I've had great battery life so far what third party apps are you installing?

Quote:
I've gotten a service issue with this rom now as well. No bars of service almost all the time unless i'm really close to a tower. Just started the other day after running the rom for a few days. I had to hard reset the other day to get data to actually work. It would connect, but not work.
Sounds like a possible radio issue, I haven't had any problems with service with sprint thus far, you may want to upgrade your radio there is a thread in this section with like 11 of them.

Quote:
There are some orientation issues with text messages. You'll open a text, and slide out the keyboard. It will orientate to landscape, then back to portrait.

Phone calls comming in are generally buggy, the phone acts like it has no memory, and we all know this isn't true. Can't see who is calling, but i can hit the send button and it will answer. No idea on this stuff.
Haven't experienced any of this so far, I'm thinking again prolly a third party app interfering with the tachi dialer (could be s2u2). My orientation has been fine so far.

Quote:
Miss facebook uploader.
upload your photos with the built in facebook app does the same thing.

Quote:
Havn't tried the wireless internet sharing, really want too, but rom isn't stable enough, and the service thing is causing problems. gonna flash back to JuggaloX beta, and see if it makes a diff.
Thats your perogative however I would try a reflash first, if you have problems with the internet sharing there is a fix a few pages back.

Quote:
The network options settings for the phone need to be expanded for roam only.
Thanks for including the Mode Of Operations page.
Add this registry edit:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\InitProv\PhoneSett ing

1) Change ItemCount to 3

2) Change ItemName3 = Roam Only. (Default = Automatic-B )

Soft reset. Go back to the settings you should now see roaming option.

Quote:
Could use the rapid charge from.. whatever his name is.
His name is no2chem and I have attached the .exe for you to install it.

Quote:
The TF3d in landscape is amazing. I love it. Finally a tab customizer as well.
This rom looks good, but it is just going slow and the texting is lagging super bad while typing. Pluss the other slow problems. It doesn't like S2U2, but I'm using 1.62.
I have some lag in the normal texting app none in the HTC app I think at this point it is just the nature of the beast make sure you have T9 disabled though. Ditch S2u2 and use pocketshield or another screen locker I can almost guarantee that is a big part of your poor battery life thats why I had to get rid of it.

Quote:
Forgot to add. The soft keyboard popping up for everything is really annoying. I wish there was just an option to turn it off all together, seeing as null keyboard doesn't do the trick any longer
use this regedit:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip\TurnOffAutoDepl oy
Change to 1

Last edited by heartisall; 07-28-2009 at 10:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.