View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 03:42 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Titanium Customizations Collection

Titanium has a glow around the text that nobody seems to know about, so I made a script to quickly change glow colors:

(thanks to zombie for the initial thread on how to change colors)

Again, I have figured out all this stuff but still cannot make the cancel do anything except break your CPR files. DO NOT HIT CANCEL!
I will be including the next release of my rom (he has a rom? yes! link at bottom)

this is done by editing CPR's simply replace the Color="#FFFFFFFF" with Color="#00FF00FF00"! the script does this for you of course, I am pretty unfamiliar with eight digit color codes, more used to 6, but I'll figure it out and post how to convert 6 to 8 digit HTML codes.
I have added this to the multifont package and reposted it here:
Attached Files
File Type: mscr rz_chameleon.mscr (981 Bytes, 153 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-30-2009 at 12:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.