View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:54 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Can anyone confirm if MSVC incoming call announcements over BT are working for them with the cooked-in version?

Even though the cooked-in version is newer than the 21725 I usually install, I have been unsuccessful getting it to announce calls over BT. I have installed 21725 on top of the cooked-in one, and announcements over BT are now working fine for me again. Anyone who needs to replace the cooked-in version, you will probably have to stop the running task with task manager before you can successfully install another version. Also, after the post-install reset, you will have to enable call announcements under MSVC options and then Soft Reset again before they start working.

Suggestion for the next build: I will take it however you cook it, but you may want to consider rolling back MSVC to 21725 or maybe leaving it out again as in previous versions.
I believe it's a known bug with the newer MSVC [or maybe the new version on custom roms], which is why I was glad it was never cooked in. I use the older version since all of the announcement features work.