shayandaman
PPCGeeks Regular

shayandaman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
I'm honestly not having the best of luck with this Rom, which is surprising to me. Anyways,

Battery life is in the toilet, not that TP battery life is good anyways.
But, i have lots of crash issues, and it is really laggy for me.
I've gotten a service issue with this rom now as well. No bars of service almost all the time unless i'm really close to a tower. Just started the other day after running the rom for a few days. I had to hard reset the other day to get data to actually work. It would connect, but not work.

There are some orientation issues with text messages. You'll open a text, and slide out the keyboard. It will orientate to landscape, then back to portrait.

Phone calls comming in are generally buggy, the phone acts like it has no memory, and we all know this isn't true. Can't see who is calling, but i can hit the send button and it will answer. No idea on this stuff.

Miss facebook uploader. Havn't tried the wireless internet sharing, really want too, but rom isn't stable enough, and the service thing is causing problems. gonna flash back to JuggaloX beta, and see if it makes a diff.

I'm kinda dissapointed in the lack of options out of 6.5 as well. The settings are a pain to get too, have to go though the menu's every time. That is dumb. Not juicys fault though.
Some of the other settings are more of a pain to get too as well. Some of the new contact and media features are much better though. It is a work in progress I suppose. I should try and warrenty my phone as well. Maybe, duno yet.

The network options settings for the phone need to be expanded for roam only.
Thanks for including the Mode Of Operations page.

Could use the rapid charge from.. whatever his name is.

The TF3d in landscape is amazing. I love it. Finally a tab customizer as well.
This rom looks good, but it is just going slow and the texting is lagging super bad while typing. Pluss the other slow problems. It doesn't like S2U2, but I'm using 1.62.

Forgot to add. The soft keyboard popping up for everything is really annoying. I wish there was just an option to turn it off all together, seeing as null keyboard doesn't do the trick any longer.

I'm having the same problems, minus the battery life issues.