View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 07:42 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinNorthcutt View Post
I did try and search but didn't find any info, so I'll ask here, sorry if this has been answered.

I'm having a problem where I loose my data connection. I think it is happening each night, but I'm not positive about that. I have to restart in order for the data connection to work again, not huge, but I don't really know that I need to, so I loose email/schedule updates.

Any ideas?

And THANKS for the ROM!
Not sure exactly what you you are saying here. When you say you loose data connection. Openning IE won't restore? Manually checking email won't restore? The email schedule should start a connections as well at the time of schedule.

Are you saying that the only way to establish any type of data connection is upon a soft reset?
A little more info may help us out here.

Edit: I Did mention this to Tplane37 if he had ever seen this. And this was his reply.
yeah...more in the early builds of 6.5
[07:32] <@Tplane37> just had to go into connections, manage existing connections, edit the one that is already there, just keep pressing next until it is done....change nothing
[07:32] <@Tplane37> then, go back into manage existing connections, tap+hold, tap connect, and when prompted for the password, leave it blank, tap "Save Password" and connect
[07:32] <@Tplane37> problem goes away

Last edited by mattsm; 07-28-2009 at 08:40 AM.