View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 02:55 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
the reg fix for the vibration is back on this post. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5352
better yet is one post after, i attached a cab here that fixes is for the lazy who dont want to open the registry editor

my camera is working fine, just tested it

and im very very sad to report back that my bug with this rom came back again, even after the ugly old style notifications are here my reminder's check box to display on screen unchecked itself before my 3rd reminder tonight. w.t.f.? still??