View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 08:12 PM
buggerritt
Regular 'Geeker

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6

Quote:
Originally Posted by canosgmk View Post
I backed up my touch pro with windows 6.1 with Data_Backup.cab (saved to my SD card)

I unlocked the phone, flashed Mightyrom6 on to the system. did a Hard reset. The phone worked great! very fast. (the new windows is SoSo. I don't like the front screen). I went to restore the data with databackup and now the phone is 8x laggier then before I started today. Also, my 'text' comes up as 'call history'.

Any idea?

Before people ask me to search, please under stand there is over 200+ pages of stuff.

update: booting the phone (soft boot) it is crashing.
I am not familiar with the databackup app you are referrig to. I tried Resco Restore and it was garbage. Someone mentioned that I try Sprite Backup and I did. It is superb. I would not trust any other backup app. There is a free trial. I paid for it and am super happy. It even restores across ROM builds. All your data, apps, settings, regedits, passwords are restored. I highly recommend this tool to any frequent flasher.