View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Certs
Retired Staff

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

There are a lot of reasons. First thing that comes to mind is 'fanboy' syndrome- MS vs Apple started an argument over which is superior, mac or pc, etc etc. There's lots of blind apple fanboys out there and, judging by the useless posts I had to delete from this thread, a lot of MS fanboys as well.

People spend HUNDREDS of dollars on these phones, and agreeing a different phone or different OS is superior can be considered an insult to your own phone, that you spent so much money on. So we, as consumers in general, flaunt the strengths of our phones and weaknesses of theirs. More to justify our own purchase than to criticize yours though. That's why I laugh at most of therm.

I've had more WM phones than I could easily count, probably around 20 in my lifetime. And here I am with an iPhone that I absolutely love. I have my reasons, and you have your reasons for not having an iPhone. Simple as that