discipler
PPCGeeks Regular

discipler is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
Its official, my phone just f'in sucks.. must be something wrong.. its CONSTANTLY stalls and lags.. I just redid it again, put that spb shell thing you guys are talking about on it.. and when I go to the view where you can scroll all the screens around in a circle it will just lag and jerk.. then be smooth for a few seconds and then do the same thing over.. ugh. My contract with sprint just came up.. maybe its time for an iphone..
Mine too. I don't have the SPB shell, just the 6.5 mobile on MightyRom6 and I'm lagging all of the time. And I just did a hard reset and reload of a couple of cabs including the Advanced Configuration Tool. I have resynced. So I don't know what is going on here. Before I did the hard reset wierd stuff was happening like the hard buttons were giving me trouble. The phone hang up (red) would redial after hanging up. The up and down hard buttons on the D page would not scroll down list of contacts, etc. And the volume up and down buttons didn't work. The volume page would pop up, but change could only be made by using touch screen. After doing the hard reset, these things are working for now. But I still have lag issue.