View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 12:12 PM
ajac
VIP Member

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
Here what I have heard. I went to a local BB here is St.Louis as a customer Sunday, not as a rep. So I was in the Cell Phone part, and noticed that the TP and Diamond were not on display. Playing dumb I asked about the TP, and was told they took them out of inventory a week back, due to their replacements getting ready to drop. So I asked when they will be available. The rep said he hopes any day. they are already instock(which kinda matches what I saw when I was in the wharehouse) but they have to wait for Sprint/HTC to get final approval from the FCC since the design of the phone changed(adding the 3.5mm) it had to get recleared.

Now this makes sense! My local sprint store told me basically the samething today. Went in thier looking around saw the diamond and tp gone and was like "oh wow my tp is gone.. " and she was like "yeah replacement due out any day just waiting on permission to sell it" now I know what "permission" means