Lurker

Tehbanz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <<< Stupid Noob, need guidance

Quote:
Originally Posted by canosgmk View Post
Hello,

I got my HTC touch pro because of the 'good' reviews on cnet.com. well, it blows so far. I think it is the windows OS that is making so lagging and unusable.

I have read a lot of good information about unlocking and loading ROMS. What I need is a dummy guide in what I need to do for the phone able to be used in my work environment and play environment. I use everything from Word, Excel, Powerpoint, texting, aim, web surfing, tethering (do not work 85% of the time), weather, blue tooth, etc....

I know everyone is tired of hearing the noob questions as I am part of another forum in a different topic. Please point me in the right direction or be as detail as possible. There are many terms on here I do not understand yet.

Thank you for everyone's time!

Chow.

Man, i tell you. I bought this phone for my new job (dropped 500 bucks on it too, couldn't get the "upgrade price") and it was CRAP! I was sooo disappointed. half the time it never worked! I loaded mighty rom on and now it's slicker than snot on a doorknob! Have fun. for tethering use WMWifi router, it's amazing, it's so much better than the stock internet sharing, there's 6 different modes, all which work and are very useful. (not to mention i got a tad bit faster speeds with it!)