View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 AM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <<< Stupid Noob, need guidance

Quote:
Originally Posted by canosgmk View Post
Hello,

I got my HTC touch pro because of the 'good' reviews on cnet.com. well, it blows so far. I think it is the windows OS that is making so lagging and unusable.

I have read a lot of good information about unlocking and loading ROMS. What I need is a dummy guide in what I need to do for the phone able to be used in my work environment and play environment. I use everything from Word, Excel, Powerpoint, texting, aim, web surfing, tethering (do not work 85% of the time), weather, blue tooth, etc....

I know everyone is tired of hearing the noob questions as I am part of another forum in a different topic. Please point me in the right direction or be as detail as possible. There are many terms on here I do not understand yet.

Thank you for everyone's time!

Chow.
  1. Everyone of us here was newbie at one time
  2. Your best defense from asking "stupid questions" is to read the STICKIES
  3. Second lind of defense against 'studpid questions" is become aquainted with the SEARCH feature
  4. If you can't find something in search use Google and type in what you're looking for and add site:forum.ppcgeeks.com at the end
  5. There are no stupid questions, there are some stupid answers though!!!
Everyone of us here was a newbie at one time.

I wouldn't know about your dissatisfaction with your device because I flashed mine as soon as I got it, by following instruction provided in a sticky (which you were directed too) Since you're a newbie I wouldn't Let Me Google That For You, you
Good luck and welcome!
This post has been thanked 1 times.