View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 12:41 AM
rezn
I have the WIFI's

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmclin View Post
Could someone tell me what sms/mms is included with the current ROM. I am a sprint subscriber and was wondering if it is the stock sprint picture mail or the updated picture mail from sprint that allows social network access. Also will the updated picture mail co-exist with arcsoft or not. I have seen sprint arcsoft cabs with instructions to run cab to remove sprint and any previous arcsoft mail. I have also seen a supposedly more current generic arcsoft cab with no sprint settings. If I use the more current one, what server settings need to be made.

Could someone please elaborate on the pros and cons of these options so that I may make an informed decision on as which one would be most appropriate for myself as well as others who may be interested.

Thanks in advance
ROM has Arcsoft but the user either has to install the cabs to get the server settings or enter manually.

Arcsoft- Gives you more size limitation settings, offers threaded MMS in Messaging, integrates well with messaging.

Sprint PIC mail- Dumped it a while ago.

Arcsoft MMS is the best choice IMO. The most recent is one for sprint that I am aware of is from Jack Dillard. Its called JD Arcsoft v. 5.2.1.22,
This post has been thanked 1 times.