Old 10-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Alpine-
Regular 'Geeker

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
whats most important is sprint delivering on its promises made on its own packing...to me they have until dec 21...if rev a is not avail...i will start a class action lawsuit for false advertising...this isnt some piece of crap throwaway kyocera or moto v120 this is a $600.00 device that should be able to work as intended...
Im a 2L student in law school considering going into IP law. Normally these things never get off the ground but when you have clear package labeling/brochures/manuals advertising a feature thats not present (ever) you have a shot. Sprint (and their counsel) is not dumb enough to mention it in the material and then never include it. I think we WILL see Rev. A but the question is WHEN. It would be hard to base any kind of false advertising action off the fact that it arrived much later than they had hoped.

btw, Sprint is repped by a large international firm with an office in Kansas City, MO (also home of Sprint HQ) called Shook, Hardy & Bacon. http://www.shb.com/shb.asp?pgID=640&...=f&news_id=358 I suppose a few min of research and a well articulated email to their IP department could get you a bit of info but I doubt it.

If we do get screwed on this then I will be the first to start consulting professors to see what they think. Consider me down...

Last edited by Alpine-; 10-24-2007 at 04:21 PM.