elmariachi
PPCGeeks Regular

elmariachi is keeping up the good workelmariachi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723V (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMegaMan View Post
Yes. I have the same directory path to store my pictures.

But it seems Titanium is only reading the pictures with this path:
/My Device/MyDocuments/MyPictures

Help anyone? I'd like to see my Internal Storage pics on the "Pictures" tab in Titanium.
Sorry mate, I was refering to the Manilla plug-in, havent been using Titanium so not sure how to get it to point to the internal storage.

Quote:
I have a sprint diamond. When i installed the previous juicy rom, it didnt install with opera so i had to install it seperately. now on this rom, the same thing happened so i tried flashing back to the shipped rom and then try again, but still there is no opera...
any ideas why?
opera is the only one i noticed and its possible that there are more things missing. i cant find opera anywhere on the start menu or file explorer, and even when i click on "launch browswer" in the internet tab in TF3d, nothing happens.
Hum.. Opera is included in this ROM for sure and does not require a seperate install. After a fresh flash clicking on the "launch browser" tab has always launched Opera for me. Its also in the start menu. Maybe youve done this already but flash back to shipped rom (run costumizations) and then flash the newest Juicy. Works great on my Sprint Diamond.

Last edited by elmariachi; 07-26-2009 at 08:04 PM.