View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 06:23 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: Sprint Customer Service.... Terrible!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I switched to Sprint from Att in March and so far the reps have been very good to me and have hooked me up with a free airrave plus they gave me the Pick 5 for free all on my Sero 30 dollar plan. When it comes to customer service, you have to know what you want and show respect while being cool with the reps and you can pretty much get everything you want. That goes for all companies. I even got out of my iPhone 3G contract after only 6 months from ATT without paying ETF just by complaining to the right people. Its all about knowing how to deal with people that gets you ahead in life.
+2

=) I have always got what I wanted from sprint. I am always polite and talk to the reps directly via phone. Just the other week, my original touch pro was having some issues. I was sent a refurbished one and the refurbished phone was all jacked. I simply called in and stated that the refurbished phone was poorly re assembled and that was not acceptable. I asked if they could send me a new one. And they did. For billing issues, I think you got a bunch of dunce's or you may have just been plain out rude and they where not willing to work with you. Personally, all companies are not perfect, and if someone called and started yelling at me I would tell then to go fly a kite.
If I helped you, please hit the button.