View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:51 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

Okay, lately I've been fighting a function that a ROM had at once, then when I updated the ROM I lost the function.

Basically when I had UC auto configure my Exchange email the previous ROM would automatically accept the Policy being pushed down from the Exchange server before it would start to sync.

Here's how to resolve this so you will not have to click OK for your Exchange to sync, for those of you what use it, you will know what I'm talking of

Download the attached file Elephant007PolicyToastAccept.cab and put it in the directory that you have the rest of your CABs to install using UC.

That CAB installs two files in the \Windows directory HTCApplication.dll and HTCApplication.dll.409.mui and this entry into the Registry starting up the HTC Application service
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\HTCAP]
"PolicyToastAccepted"=dword:00000001
"Prefix"="HAP"
"Index"=dword:00000000
"Order"=dword:00000009
"Keep"=dword:00000001
"Context"=dword:00000001
"DisplayName"="HTC Application Service"
"Description"="HTC Application Service"
"Dll"="HTCApplication.dll"
Then you need to setup your SDConfig.txt to copy over a mortscript to \Windows\Startup\ directory so when your phone is rebooted after the UC is complete it will run the mortscript.

I converted my Exchange.XML Provisioningdoc which I made with OEMizer to a Cab file here

Code:
Call ("SilentInstall", "\Storage Card\Config\Cabs\Exchange.cab")
Sub SilentInstall
  fd=argv[1]
  runwait("\Windows\wceload.exe", """" & fd & """ /noui /nodelete")
EndSub
Delete("Windows\Startup\EnergyROMTweak2.mscr")
Your ROM must have WCELOAD.EXE in it for this silent install of CAB files to happen
Attached Files
File Type: cab Elephant007PolicyToastAccept.cab (126.9 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.