Zap!
Regular 'Geeker

Zap! is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinsbest View Post
No need to relock as you will continue putting more ROMS (Welcome to the addict world of upgrading... lol) You need to relock IF and only IF you will be giving the phone back for exchange...

If that were the case... you flash a STOCK ROM of your carrier and then relock and give back to company...
Thank you and everyone else who replied, it was so easy, and a fantastic ROM. A million times better than stock! However, I did do something wrong I think, as GPS isn't working...

Last week I got a replacement XV6850 (Touch Pro). I upgraded to the stock, new Verizon ROM, and now had full GPS. Today, I did a hard reset, unlocked my phone, and upgraded to this Mighty ROM. Programmed my phone with *228, I set location on (I'm not THAT much of a newbie, hehe), ran Quick GPS, and ran Google Maps. Searching for GPS...So I uninstalled, and installed the latest version. Nothing still. Did I forget something? Was I supposed to hard reset again?
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3924/signaturekny.png

Last edited by Zap!; 07-25-2009 at 10:16 PM.