View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:25 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS
NRGZ28, here is copy of the image that I believe Appzattak posted that you said you liked but couldn't use because it was unusable. I've actually been using that image as my wallpaper since I got my vogue many moons ago and now on my TP. If you want to use it here is a proper image.

Attachment 38228
I like this but its hard for me to read appointments on the home screen. I did think that maybe if I made it a little darker.

PS RD seems to be working better than standard when it comes to answering calls.