View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 03:53 PM
latinsbest
PPCGeeks Regular

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

This cab that I uploaded is for QVGA but wierd enough it will work at VGA levels in this ROM but it has some bugs that will not cause great difference...

By installing this you will have the Mightyrom default notifications AND the rhodium notification at the same time....

If you click between START and the icons on the tool bar you will get the Rhodium notifications(it has a small glitch with backgrounf photo but it will work)... If you click the icons, well you will get the default notifications... Try it out let me know... Oh and by the way this cab was found on XDA props goes for the creator.... I'm not sure who it is though! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
I miss that one, too. I had gotten used to it. I am managing without it, of course, and I like the WM notification popups at the bottom. They work well especially for e-mail messages while in another program. Just click View or Dismiss. It doesn't get any more efficient than that. But I'd take both if it was possible.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Rhodium NotificationEnhancement.cab (1.45 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!