View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 01:45 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS Sprint Touch PRO

I am also selling B/F's Touch PRO. Bundle for $300

Phone has no keyboard/hardware issues. Again, check my post history for any discussion regarding use of phone. Phone is reset to shipped. Never unlocked/flashed. There is a very minor nick in the chrome near the top, I couldn't get it to show up in a picture, screen has no scratches at all. Clean ESN.

Original accessories include: all documents sans screen protector, 2 OEM batteries, 1 stylus, used holster, charging/data cables and headset adapter, opened but unused headset. Also charging/docking cradle with spare battery charger.

BrennB