View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:59 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedfikry View Post
yes joojoo.. i have a rom cooked by another person, i have the temp.dat (or it can be renamed to temp.bin) which i can flash & get my BT headset to work
it was cooked by another person so i do not have the folders he used...i want to see why it worked then & if i can get those folders so that i can use to cook new wm6.5 with

can you reverse the process? use temp.dat or temp.bin to get those cooking folders? or maybe i can flash his BT working rom & get some files from the phone to cook with?

any ideas?
Thanks
Well, the only things I can think that we could pull out of there would be device drivers and the bluetooth stack from that winmo version(might not work though). That's all assuming you can dump the ROM from that file. Do you have a link to it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.