View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:15 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: thinking about trying to get a replacement touch pro from sprint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannay12 View Post
i just put on the sprint shipped rom, and TF3D is not loading.. Hard reset did nothing. No activesync connection/data connection it just charges. i have had problems with TF3D not loading before, and i had a thread for it. --> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74255
I think im going to have to take this phone into sprint..like tomorrow.. and tell them that i cant use this, and i need a new phone basically.
i dont have insurance, but it definitely looks like this is a hardware issue

also like i said earlier, i bought this phone from a guy who originally bought it from sprint.. it worked fine when i bought it from him, and basically all up until on random day. so do i tell the guy at sprint that? or do i tell him that i just bought it from sprint?
thanks, and any other ideas, ill be sure to do tomorrow (well i guess today lol )
just tell him you have this phone and its slow and buggy and hard resets don't help, dont mention the other and it shouldn't matter anyway, they have a one year manufacturer warranty and the phone hasn't been out for a year so since theres nothing to show damage they should trade ya
This post has been thanked 1 times.