View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
hey kliptik,
Whats setting do you have your push email set too. I definatley get better battery life than i did on stock but nowhere near what you get. just wondering if i can adjust somethings to make it a litter better?

any suggestions?

thanks
I have it set to send/receive every 30 minutes. I did notice some battery drain when I had it set to send/receive as items arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batista603 View Post
i have just updated to the mighty rom 6 and i was wondering how do you change the start menu back to the original look like it is in the screenshots
view the files attached to this thread and search for "Start"

PS: To view attached files, go to the CDMA HTC Touch Pro Upgrades forum, and find this thread. before you go into the thread, look to the right of the title, just above the 5-stars is the word "Files". click on that and it will show you all of the files attached to this thread. Just hit Ctrl + F to search for "Start"