View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Still having issues with the GPS not locking. It sometimes take 5 minutes then sometimes it won't lock at all.. Even with my standing outside.

Any ideas? On Sprint. Already flashed to MR6 again and hard reset this morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender519 View Post
same problem here.. i have tried reflashing, hard reset, soft reset, turning radio off/on, turning location setting off/on, running quickgps.. NOTHING works, gps simply won't pull any satellites.

i am out of town and was depending on this gps to work as it had throughout all the other MR5 and MR6.. and i really feel let down by this rom.. unfair I know.. i love the rom otherwise but i was not in a place to be able to downgrade to last version of MR6 and this was quite annoying.

anyone found a fix? anything i can do to help??
Have you tried the HTC GPS Tool?

Under the "Function" menu (left soft key)
1) Change "Mode" to "Cold Start"
2) Change "Chip" to "Q 7500"

Set that Baud rate to 4800 and COM Port to COM4.

Click "Open Port" and watch it lock 'em!
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC_GPS_Tool_1[1].2.2.11vga.cab (25.9 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!