View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 12:18 AM
land2634
Halfway to VIP Status

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to land2634
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmobilelawyer View Post
OK so im dumb, my laptop battery was pretty low and so I plugged it in, soft reset without the USB connection so that windows loaded properly, then ran the ROM Update and it went perfectly. DOH.

BUT, new problem. I setup the new sync relationship with ActiveSync and everything BUT my contacts synced back to the phone. Yet, contacts is checked.

Any ideas?

UPDATE!: So I got it. I went to activsync and under options unchecked the contacts sync and hit ok. it warned about deleting all the contacts on the device, which are the stupid sprint ones anyway so i said ok. then went back to options and rechecked contacts, BAM, synced them all.

So all settled on the ROM update front, now to load my customizations!! WOO!
Yeah, sometimes you have to check contacts in options several times and unplug and replug your USB into the computer. It seems hit or miss really. I don't know why it does this. Make sure you backup your contacts on your computer first, because I've had it just take what was on the phone (which was nothing after a new ROM) and I was left without all 200 of my contacts (luckily had a backup of MOST of them beforehand on another computer).