View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 02:25 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Well i know we have a lot of threads with dates but be real.The July release date is a he said she said thing that is not going to happen.We have all these other dates but this one seems real.

Per sprintusers this guy posted he works for Sprint corporate store and said he seen it in the playbook for sept 6th.

He has been on target with other sprint release's in the past and does not spread rumor's he has been pretty good.So it looks like this could be the date.Makes sense other then it being a holiday weekend.

To me i am fine waiting till then.
If I am not mistaken the person at sprintusers doesn't work for sprint corporate but knows someone that does work at sprint corporate and thats how he got that date. He said that thats what the playbook for his contact said and his own playbook didn't mention anything about the tp2. Just trying to keep things as acurate as possible. He did say that his contact has a very strong track record though.