View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 02:22 PM
smiznith
ICE
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ROM] 07.xx.09 icedOWTrom v1 6.5 Rhodium Coming Soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
hope this one is what it looks like on the first page this time.=D>
thanks for the rom! i will test it out and let you know.
btw, did you figure out how to make more storage after the flash? i know you've been asking about it.
hey anyway, thank you again for the rom.
yeah, i figured some of it out. I deleted alot of stuff in the sys folders (thanks cap'n chronic for the guide) that cleared a lot up. and your most def welcome! tell me what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
quick question, does the Ring and Vibrate setting stick on your ROM when set? I ask becuase it defaults back to Ring on some other Roms
yeah thats a problem with rhodium engine i heard... right now there isnt a fix, what i do is adjust it in rhodium and it usually sticks. just dont change it under phone options or it will revert back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
I didn't see FM Radio in the included programs... is it in there? Normally I don't care about un-included apps because they can be installed later -- but I heard that FM Radio (for whatever reason) has to be cooked in to work.

Can anyone shed light on any of this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
Dude... I see you on every thread giving words of advice, support and encouragement to folks old and new. I think that's a really important part of this forum and what makes things as good here as they are.

Thanks!!!
yeah you cant install fm radio, it has to be cooked in via oem. i dont have it currently, but if you want it i can add it in the next update, i never use it so which ever rom i use wont have it..

riley5 is one of my personal favs on here! he is very helpful and encouraging. tries all the roms like i do.. great guy and thanks for all of your support beta testers!
This post has been thanked 3 times.