View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 01:29 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Reset EVERYTHING???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
It is called reverse logistics.

Do the following

go to your phone pad and type in ##RTN#

now click on menu and reset, it will then ask for your msl, if you don't have and and need your msl read my post below.

Warning, you will lose everything, your msid and your mdn, basically it is turning it to shipping state. Also it will hard reset your phone so make sure you backup your data.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...69&postcount=1

Enjoy!
Thanks for this. I am getting my phones ready to sell. If I follow these instructions the new owner will be able to activate the phone via swap or whatever and my previous phone number will not be available to him/her via the msl correct?

BrennB