sak211
N00b

sak211 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
if anything, it would just be an unlimited data plan, which is 15bucks..

i dont belive this at all... most people have no clue how to use a blackberry, their user guides used to be as thick as a book.. carriers ae used to people not knowing how to use it... Sprint even offers free assistance to people who need a handson demo after purchase.. They wouldnt set up a program like that, then punish their customers for not knowing how to use a device... besides, sprint buisness acct cust is probably signifcantly smaller than say like vzw, so theyd be screwing themselves over.. why would you limit who can buy the device.. even with a data plan commitment, anyone is still able to purchase the device

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
I'm with ya when your right. I agree. I have an business account so I'm safe but I seriously doubt its set up like that

well I was relaying what I was told by the rep when I asked about to tp2 and like i said in the post the key word was might so believe what u want but unlike everybody else I only comment or post if i find out something worth talking about thats just my 2 cents for today

Last edited by sak211; 07-24-2009 at 12:00 PM.