View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Mr.KLeen
VIP

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
The ROM's overall battery life is good, although early indications may appear to show it's bad because of quickly losing an initial 10-20%. But try using it an entire day as you would any other ROM and see how it performs during the full course of a day.

I've found, when used for a day like any other ROM, the battery life overall is just fine. At the end of the day, I find I'm sometimes doing better on battery than with some other ROMs I've tried.

One thing to keep in mind though, is that EnergyROM does not automatically close the data connection. So if you make sure to close the data connection after you're done using it via Communications Manager, you'll probably do fine on battery during the course of a day.
that is true, iv notice the same thing through out the day