powerpower73
PPCGeeks Regular

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
i have been waiting for an update for this rom and today i got my wish!! Thank you very much!!! been running this rom for about an hour now and it is perfect!!! the only question i have is, is there any way to change the server settings for sending mms?? normally in other roms i would just load the sms app then go to picture settings and be able to change in my telus server info. I was thinking of just install arcsoft and then changing the server info there, but would like to find out if there is a way to do it without over witting your version for mms.

also in the change log you wrote
Facebook added to Manila

but i am unable to locate it were it would be in other roms??

Thank you very much for this killer rom!!!!!! keep up the great work!!

i believe mms issues had been discussed in this thread some time ago, but if you follow this link, you will be able to resolve the issue at the cost of some memory loss in storage.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802

and regarding facebook, if you are looking for a tab on manila, i don't think that not what NRGZ28 meant. if you just goto contact from manila tab, then you will be able to sync with facebook from there and all of your contacts will be updated within contact list - i don't know, does my explanation makes sense?

happy flashing!!!