View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 04:52 AM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]

Sup juicy, rom is looking good as always. Just a couple things I noticed:

1) Some of your MASD versions are off, like menu enhancements says 1_0_1914_2728 and you didn't mention the 2_0_1917_1130 notification enhancements or teeter 1_7_19141124_00 in your changelog. Also there is an errant MASD_Test key.
2) All calls from the contact card go to the main number, also no 'talk' or call history buttons? Hardware buttons only?
3) Are the icons on the programs tab smaller than normal? The labels also seem very low, they are right on top of the icon below them. I modded my programs tab so I forget what it's supposed to look like, heh.

More of a heads-up, good work on a clean rom

Edit: uh oh, youtube keeps giving me "Connection Failed" errors when I try to play any videos. Data is working...

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 07-24-2009 at 05:07 AM.