View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Yeah I probably don't have the data points to say for sure that previous roms could run BT and not have this draw. It just seems excessive for doing NOTHING at all. I can also say a friend's Pre gets pretty significantly better life and he never worries about turning his BT on and off. That's kinda why I am prodding in this area. Though I might be able to match his battery life by keeping BT off, which would be something I guess. I wonder if anyone keeps it on all the time and battery life is acceptable for them.
just a thought... have you tried keeping BT on but turning BEAM off? could be that the excess battery usage is from it scanning the area for other devices to receive incoming beams. i'm not sure how it would affect it, but you could give it a shot and let us all know how it works out.